Thinking about writing a book for editors and proofreaders? Find out how Brittany Dowdle and Linda Ruggeri navigated their authorial collaboration.
Listen to find out more about
- Networking for Freelance Editors: Intended readership
- Challenging assumptions about networking
- Why write a book?
- Writing for editors: The burden of scrutiny
- Co-authorship: Syncing schedules
- Working efficiently and productively
- The power of collaboration
- The importance of trust in a writing partnership
- Book-creation process: Beyond writing
- Tips for editors who want to write a book
Useful links and resources
- Find out more about the book: Networking for Freelance Editors
- The Networking for Freelance Editors website
- FREE downloadable networking worksheets
- Contact Brittany Dowdle
- Contact Linda Ruggeri
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you'd like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/