Find out why you need a website if you want your editing or proofreading business to be visible and verifiable.
Listen to find out more about
- Why you need a website even if you work only with publishers and packagers
- Why editorial directories aren't enough
- Why word of mouth has limitations
- How clients use websites for quality control
- Why a website future-proofs your business
- Current audience expectations around professionalism
- Websites versus social media presence
- Controlling your own land
- Creating a branded digital space
- Competing with colleagues who have websites
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you'd like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/