In this episode of The Editing Podcast, Denise and Louise talk about style sheets, and how they’ll help you keep track of the key themes in your book, and ensure consistency along the way.
Listen to find out more about:
- Style sheets – what they are and why they’re useful
- What to include in your style sheet
- Which types of written content benefit from a style sheet
- Style sheets for authors and editors
- Two industry-recognized style guides
- Free downloadable style-sheet template (scroll to bottom of blog post)
- Creating your own style sheet (scroll to bottom of blog post)
You can access transcripts of this episode via Denise and Louise's websites:
Ask us a question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/