Is proofreading or editing a good side hustle?
Think proofreading or editing would be a good side hustle? Two professional editors tell you what you need to know so you don't make mistakes.
Listen to find out more about
- What a side hustle is and why it's popular
- Why there's resistance to the term 'side hustle' in the professional editorial community
- Whether an editorial business can be set up overnight
- The importance of skilling up and marketing
- The competition side hustlers have to deal with
- The different levels of editing
- How to find work
- Business-critical considerations
Join our Patreon community
Denise and Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/