Denise and Louise discuss how to use exclamation marks.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- What exclamation marks look like
- Functions: Surprise, emphasis, volume
- How many to use
- Social media use
- Reasons to omit them: web, business academic copy
- Balancing use and abuse
- How to Fix Your Damn Book, by James Osiris Baldwin, CreateSpace, 2016
- Purdue OWL https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.html
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.