Denise and Louise chat with book coach and editor Lisa Poisso about honing story craft before embarking on expensive structural and line editing.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- Story basics - the Plot Accelerator
- Why developmental/structural editing comes after book coaching
- Genre, viewpoint, tense, character motivation and conflict, plot and subplot, and character arc
- Book mapping, and avoiding drinking and thinking!
- Super critiques on steroids: making a story solid
- The dynamics of book coaching
- Most common problems authors face
Contacting Lisa Poisso
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @lisapoisso
- Instagram: lisapoisso
- Clarity newsletter
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.