5 ways to demonstrate editing competence on your website
Learn 5 tips on how to show rather than tell potential clients about your editing skills and knowledge.
Listen to find out more about
- Booklets that perform like gifts
- Papers that offer authoritative analyses
- Audio that creates emotional connections
- Video that demonstrates how-to solutions
- Blog posts that make you findable
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you'd like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/