In this episode of The Editing Podcast, Denise and Louise look at why you might want to invest in hiring an editor rather than doing it all yourself.
Listen to find out more about:
- Time restrictions
- Losing your mojo
- Fresh eyes
- Professional training and experience
- On Writing by Stephen King (Hodder, 2012)
- Links to professional editorial societies (worldwide)
- Is hiring a developmental editor cheating? (Molly McCowan)
- Why the Grammar Police aren’t cool (Denise Cowle)
- What makes a good fiction editor? (Louise Harnby)
You can access transcripts of this episode via Denise and Louise's websites:
Ask us a question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/