Editing erotica and adult fiction. With Maya Berger
Louise and Denise talk with fellow editor Maya Berger about editing erotic fiction.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- Does adult fiction need editing?
- Sorting out the language: pornography versus erotica
- Editing in your comfort zone
- Common problems authors struggle with
- Sub-genres and good-fit editing
- Evaluating an author's work
Contacting Maya Berger
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: What I Mean To Say
- Twitter: @MayaBerger
- Maya in the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP)'s Directory of Editorial Services
- 'Editing Erotica FAQ' (CIEP blog post)
Editing Bites And Other Resources
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.