Denise and Louise attended the 2019 ATOMICON digital marketing conference. During one of the breaks, they recorded a chat about book editing and marketing, accompanied by pink pineapples and women on stilts!
Listen to find out more about:
- Why editors and authors should attend marketing conferences
- Stepping outside your comfort zone and learning new skills
- Branding, using audio and video to grow your business
- Overcoming marketing nerves
- Editors who become writers
- An editor's view on being edited
- Giving mindful, constructive feedback that makes editing enriching
- Learning best practice
- ATOMICON digital marketing conference (hosted by Andrew and Pete)
- Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
Ask us a question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/