Louise Harnby and Denise Cowle talk about accountability groups, and how they can help editors and other freelance editorial professionals emotionally and practically.
Listen To Find Out More About
- Taking plans beyond the planning stage
- How an accountability group can help you
- How you set one up.
- How many people to include in a group
- How often an accountability group meets
- Online or in-person works
- How long a meeting should be
- What tools are useful
- What you might contribute
- Accountability and what can go wrong
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast's Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/